Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Almost Farewell

Looking over my blog posts for the year, I have encountered a theme. I used humor when explaining my processes, so therefore this humor I used transferred into my directions which in turn asked my readers to use more humor within their writing. Not necessarily to be funny within the essay or even speak of humorous content, or content with a humorous tone, but to, when writing, use humor upon yourself. Be easy on yourself. At least you are writing the essay; at least you are putting your literature out in the world. So, the methodology used when explaining writing an essay is put simply; use your emotion and your ability to feel to write literature for others. Many times we forget that being human, and being emotional, are great things. Take what is in your heart and create words. Take our society, and our languages, and our lovely ability to think and write and feel, and create. Release your soul into our word culture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment