Friday, February 19, 2016

*Feeling guilty for comparing my awesomeness to others*

Compare my god-like writing to the peasants?
As you wish professor.

Okay that was a joke! I promise. Although I am a queen, I am not the only one. We are all little queens. *Insert gender joke here*. Or for those who get easily offended "Kings".

But for real. I am comparing my blog post that was written about "blog and effect" (Okay CAUSE and Effect but that joke is still funny admit it) to another student in my class. Here's a spoiler: it's a guy. That narrows it down to like 5 people. (jk here is his blog )

So any who, this person wrote their loveliness into a blog about cause and effect (blog 4A) and I am now here to compare and contrast the two.

Similarities:

Same subject
we both say fancy words like "narrative" and "essay"
Both explain the relative summarized definition of cause and effect
Both includes the chain thing Mr. Marchant put on the board

Differences:
Mine is funny as heck! and sassy
His is very to-the-point like this is an assignment or something and we aren't just blogging for fun!
Length
Content
Tone
Vibe

Either way these are both fantastic and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment